« Home | How to Lose Weight Very Fast Part 2 » | Worried About Weight Loss After Pregnancy? » | The Importance of Stretching - A Whole New View » | The Truth About Fat Loss Pills Revealed! » | Put The Snack Down And Step Away From The Freezer! » | The Lemonade Diet - The Lemonade Diet Master Cleanser » | Cardio Can Kill » | Weight Loss Secrets They Don't Want You To know » | Is Acid Weighing You Down? » | Detox Recipe » 

Friday, May 16, 2008 

Fat Loss 4 Idiots Complaints, Questions And Answers

As Fat Loss 4 Idiots became more and more popular, so did some people find fault in it. I talked with hundreds of people who tried Fat Loss 4 Idiots and heard a lot of complaints about this diet. However, I think that many of these grievances can be solved if you just put your mind to it. This is what this article is about.

FatLoss4Idiots Complaints and Solutions

  • It's hard to drink all that water - Fat Loss 4 Idiots requires that you drink at least 8 glasses of water each day. Some people find it very hard to do. I have an idea which can help: take a large bottle of water with you to work. This can cover 4-5 glasses right there. You only need to sip some water with each meal and you easily have drunk the required amount.
  • I can't eat all these eggs - When you use fatloss4idiots menu generating software, you get to choose specific food items. If you don't choose enough protein rich foods like meat or fish, you will need to eat more eggs. You can do without eggs altogether by choosing not to eat them.
  • I often feel tired with the diet - This isn't such a common Fat Loss 4 Idiots complaint, but I thought I should address it. With every diet, the body may need a few days to adjust. Another reason is that you may not be drinking enough water.
  • I know I'm supposed to eat 4 meals each day but I'm full after 2 or 3 - Try eating smaller meals. This will help you space your food intake throughout the day.
  • The diet promises that I can lose 9 pounds in 11 days but I lost less - Not everyone reacts to the diet in the same way. In my experience the average weight loss is 6-8 pounds in 11 days. This is still a great weight loss rate.

I hope that you found this summary of Fat Loss 4 Idiots complaints and solutions informative and valuable.

To read a detailed review of Fat Loss 4 Idiots, visit this webpage:
Fat Loss 4 Idiots Review, Complaints, and Testimonials.

John Davenport lost over 30 pounds in his twenties after being overweight most of his life. To learn more about FatLoss4Idiots, click here: Fat Loss 4 Idiots Forum